Our experienced search engine optimization (SEO) process will get your site ranking for the keywords that people are searching for. If your website is not showing up when you search for your keywords, give us a call and we will get you results! We deliver more than just great rankings, we also monitor your traffic to identify any areas of improvement.
If you want your customers to easily find you, it is highly recommended to optimise your website for the right keywords. Our SEO experts can achieve the very results you desire by utilising a wide range of effective and ethical optimisation techniques, applied in accordance with the latest Google algorithms (which we all know constantly change). Let our experts rank your website and watch revenues flow.
It’s a fact: people turn to the Internet more than any other medium to find information about the specific products and services they are searching for. In fact, 97% of people in the US use major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo prior to making the decision to buy. We are highly experienced in website optimization, search engine optimization, search engine marketing and pay per click campaign management (SEO, SEM & PPC). If your web site is not ranking as high on the search engines as you would like, iTech Solutions can help with our ‘Organic SEO’, ‘SEM’ or ‘Pay per click’ (PPC) campaigns.
How Do Search Engines Determine Ranking?
One of the biggest factors for the determination of a websites ranking is: ranking = popularity. This factor is one of the most important in determination of website rank, however mathematical equations called algorithms also play a role in determining relevance. Relevance help differentiate out keywords based on the article and then apply popularity to create a website’s rank.
Other features, but not less important that affect SEO are:
- History of the Web site (how long has it been online)
- Incoming links from other websites (backlinks)
- Content update rate (increase of website content over time)
- Keyword density of articles
- Meta data correctly written (data and text that only web crawlers read)
- Alternate text present in Images (meta data for images)
- Prominence (how many locations a business has)
Our SEO optimization comes with the following features:
- Monthly reports on unique visitors through Google Analytics
- Consultation for Google Adwords (SEM Marketing)
- Google Places review to improve placement (Map marker page on Google Maps)
- Statistical Analysis of Web Traffic
- Monitoring of Social Media Pages
- Internet Marketing Consultations